Pay As You Go. A good option if you know your VA needs fluctuate
- No minimum number of hours
- Ideal for one-off projects
This option offers the best value
- 20 hours or more per month
- Hours paid in advance
- If you don’t use your hours in one month, roll them over to the next month. Maximum rollover is one month
You pay a little extra but we really shine
- Any evening or weekend work (after 4pm Monday – Friday, anytime Saturday and Sunday and Bank Holidays) or
- Any ‘in person’ work (excluding the initial free-of-charge meeting) or
- Any urgent work; if you need work to be turned around within 1 business day
Please note, travel expenses are in addition and travel time is expensed at half rate (£20 p/h).
Because something for free is exciting, right?
- A free of charge initial meeting so you can meet Kirsty from Absolute VA. We’re pretty sure you’ll be impressed (value £40)
- Access to Absolute VA’s ‘Gift’s with a Difference’; a categorised list of unusual gifts which gives inspiration for those moments when you just can’t think of a good gift for your wife, brother or aunt Pam. Nicely categorised into different price brackets. Hours worth of research already completed for you with gifts sure to raise a smile (value £200)
- Kirsty from Absolute VA is also a keen amateur DIY’er (she can turn her hand to almost anything) so she’ll happily have a free chat with you about that (value £priceless)